Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Playlist Update - May 2011

In November 2010February 2011 I posted what music I have on my phone. This is the list of the albums that I have added to my phone .  Please keep in mind this isn't all new music some of it is older albums that I just decided to put on this 16 gb card. I wonder if I should actually get an MP3 player with oodles of memory......hmmmm I'll have to think on that a little while.

If you want to know what I think about a specific album or artist. Drop me a line and let me know!


7 Days - Deitrick Haddon
A Worshipper's Perspective - Earnes Pugh
Bold Right Life - Kierra Sheard
By His Grace - Maurette Brown Clark
Chain Breaker - Deitrick Haddon
Damita - Damita Haddon
Earnest Pugh Live: Rain on Us
Hello Fear - Kirk Franklin
I Can Do Anything - Antwaun Stanley
Incredible - Mary Mary
Irreplaceable Love - Commissioned
JT3: Joshua's Troop
Live: One Last Time - The Clark Sisters
Lost &  Found - Deitrick Haddon
Mary Mary - Mary Mary
Miracle - The Clark Sisters
My Soul Got Another Dip - Alabama Mass Choir
Promises - Vashawn Mitchell
Something Big - Mary Mary
Thankful - Mary Mary
The  Fight of My Life - Kirk  Franklin
The Inner Court - Fred Hammond & RFC
The Prince of Praise - Byron Cage
This is My Story - Deitrick Haddon
Times & Seasons - Commissioned
Will  You Be Ready -  Commissioned
You're the Reason - Agee

No comments:

Post a Comment