Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Living so God Can Use Me

I had a talk with Jesus! I want to live so God can use me. Any time and any where.

I want to keep my relationship with God on point so that I can pray for others and hear God's voice  and obey. I don't want any blood on my hands. For example I was lead to call and pray with my sisterfriend one morninh. The same day she and her son were driving and something (not a bullet per the police) broke out her windows. Glass flying everywhere but she and baby Boy were fine. No cuts no injury!! What if I was preoccupied, what if I wasn't listening. I know it wasn't me but the power of God. Will God have still intervened? Would someone else had prayed a hedge of protection? I don't know but I do know I want to do my part. I will keep my line clear so when you need me I don't have anything blocking my ability to pray and reach God! I will not let my desire to be married deter me from my calling. I will not let feelings or emotions be the basis of my relationship decisions and be a distraction from doing a work for the Lord!! A lot of single people are distracted from the work of God just becuz we refuse to let people go that hinder becuz of it doesn't feel good.

Well I made a decision that didn't feel good. Yes I cried. I moped but I did it. God has sent comfort and a word to encourage and remind me that He is faithful and that what I desire in a husband He is able to do. So while I see others compromise and try to work it out with the counterfeits or while people judge me about being too picky or being hard on a brother. God will uphold me even if I have to stand alone. I refuse to give in. I refuse to give up and I refuse to be jaded. I refuse to be swayed.

At the end of the day as long as I please God is all that matters!!

1 comment: