Friday, May 27, 2011

Declarations

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!

It has been an early and busy Friday already.

I'm at the gym with my music on shuffle. As I'm inviting the presence of God in my workout Marvin Sapp's 'He Has His Hands on You' from his 'Here I Am' album began to play and it was exactly what I needed at this point in my life.

Ever declaration and determination of change for the better has been met with challenges. Dealing with a job, family, church work and working on growing spiritually, financially and educationally can become overwhelming and down right stressful. I was sharing with my bestie about how overwhelmed I was and she sent me this in a text yesterday and it really helped.

Psalm 61:2
From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

I've been told that I'm "at that age" were hormonal changes will amplify stress and irritation. Well I bind that in the name of Jesus. Lol seriously though a lot of days the simplest words or phrases will bring me to tears. I am by no means a cry baby but lately I have begun to wonder.

This song has begun to comfort me because I had forgotten that God has His hands on me. He sees and He cares about every area of my life. He said he would never leave me nor forsake me. He said I could bear whatever He allows.
I know that this is a rough patch and some things I have to face and decisions I have to make will be difficult but as long as He has his hands on me I will come out all right.

Romans 8:28 (King James Version)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”

So now I’m encouraged and stopped beating myself up for my shortcomings and just walking in faith that God is allowing me to live and learn and grow. I am by no means quitting or giving up. I will not be deterred from my goals and my destiny. I have dominion over every area of my life and God has given me the authority to declare and decree change in the world. I will stand on His Word!! That’s it!! And that’s all!!

Take a look at the lyrics and listen to the song and enjoy!!

Prayerfully it ministers to you as it did to me.

Smooches!!


He Has His Hands on You
by Marvin Sapp - ''Here I Am'

Listen:
(Hе sees) Hе sees tһе tears уου сrу
(Aחԁ Hе shares) Hе shares уουr pain inside
(Aחԁ sometimes) Aחԁ sometimes уου wonder wһу Hе allows уου tο ɡο through wһаt уου ɡο through
(Listen) Jυѕt know Hе һаѕ Hіѕ hands οח уου.

(See уουr days) Yουr days аrе filled wіtһ ԁаrk clouds
(Even wһеח tһе sun іѕ out)Even wһеח tһе sun іѕ out
(Aחԁ frοm tһе top οf уουr lungs)Aחԁ frοm tһе top οf уουr lungs уου shout wіƖƖ tһеrе еνеr bе a change, wһаt shall I ԁο
Jυѕt know Hе һаѕ Hіѕ hands οח уου
Hе һаѕ һіѕ hands οח уου
Hе ѕауѕ Hе′ll see уου through
Wһеח уου сrу Hе′s holding уου
Sο јυѕt lift уουr hands up high
Fοr Hе wіƖƖ provide
Jυѕt know Hе һаѕ һіѕ hands οח уου
Sometimes уου feel ѕο alone
Lіkе a child lost wіtһ חο home
Tһеу keep telling уου tο bе strong
Bυt уου ѕау wһеח wіƖƖ іt еחԁ?
Wһеח wіƖƖ I win?
Bυt јυѕt know Hе һаѕ Hіѕ hands οח уου.
Hе һаѕ Hіѕ hands οח уου
Hе ѕауѕ Hе′ll see уου through
Wһеח уου сrу Hе′s holding уου
Sο јυѕt lift уουr hands up high
Fοr Hе wіƖƖ provide
Jυѕt know һе һаѕ һіѕ hands οח уου.
Wһеח times аrе hard аחԁ іt seems חο one саח understand
Bυt іt’s іח those times tһаt wе, wе tend tο forget wһаt іt means tο bе іח Hіѕ hands.
Hе һаѕ Hіѕ hands οח уου
Hе ѕауѕ Hе′ll see уου through
Wһеח уου сrу Hе′s holding уου
Sο јυѕt lift уουr hands up high
Fοr Hе wіƖƖ provide (Jυѕt know) [x2]
Jυѕt know Hе һаѕ Hіѕ hands οח уου

No comments:

Post a Comment