Friday, February 11, 2011

My Playlist Update

In November I posted what music I have on my phone. This is the list of the albums that I have added to the previous post. I know it's a lot of music but I have a 16GB sd card now....woo hoo.


A State of Worship - Troy Sneed
A Timeless Christmas - Israel Houghton and New Breed
Alive in Africa Disc 1 & 2 - Israel Houghton and New Breed
An Invitation to Worship - Byron Cage
As We Worship Live - William McDowell
Blessed & Cursed - Deitrick Haddon
Blood and Bones: The Atonement - Rock Nation
Church on the Moon - Deitrick Haddon
Commissioned Complete - Commission
Crossroads - Deitrick Haddon
Decisions - The Winans
Dominionare - Canton Jones
Everlasting Life - Kim Burrell
Finale: Act 1 Disc 1 - Donald Lawrence and the Tri-City Singers
Finally Karen - Karen Clark Sheard
Get Ready - Forever Jones
Healed Without Scars - Bishop David G. Evans
Hero - Kirk Franklin
He's Been Faithful - Vicki Yohe
I Believe - Marvin Sapp
Is My Living In Vain - The Clark Sisters
It's My Time - LaShun Pace
Matters of the Heart - Commissioned
My Prayer - Charles F. Curry
New Season - Israel Houghton and New Breed
Now More than Ever Worship - Joann Rosario
Password - Canton Jones
Pour Out Your Holy Spirit - Singletons
Precious Lord: The Great Gospel Songs of Thomas A. Dorsey
Real - Israel Houghton
Real Life. Real Worship - Deon Kipping
Something About Love - Fred Hammond
Soul Seekers II - Soul Seekers
The Commissioned Reunion Album Disc 1 & 2 - Commissioned
The Legacy Project - John P. Kee
The Light Years - Commissioned
The Reunion Disc 1 & 2 - John P. Kee and New Life Community Choir
The Soul Seekers - Soul Seekers
The Spirit of David - Fred Hammond
Throne Room - CeCe Winan
Victory Live - Tye Tribbett

No comments:

Post a Comment