Wednesday, May 18, 2011

God sent an Angel

Tuesday, May 17th 2011

OMG!! You all know how I say God has jokes. He sits on His throne saying "Now watch this!!", as He chuckles.

Well this one was funny but I'm so grateful for it!

So I'm walking to my car a lady says 'Hi. God bless you'. I say 'Thank u. God bless u as well'. She asked if I was affiliated with any church. I say yes. She asks the name. I say Eureka Bible Church. She says 'that's pretty what does it mean'. I reply 'It means, I have found the bible teaching church. Our motto is we are a church where fellowship is real and the Word of God is preached. She asked if I have children. I say, "No, I can't do that until I have a husband". She says that's right and remember to be picky. Be very picky. Its the second most important decision in your life. The 1st was accepting God in your life and that effects eternity your husband will affect your life and your children's lives.

That whole exchange made me laugh then I began to thank God. Now I'm in tears becuz the hard choices aren't always easy even though they are right. I'm crying becuz even though I know God cares and is concerned and is working things out for me he showed His hand thru a lil lady who obeyed His voice. Just to say 'Daddy's here to take care of you' it may hurt now but it'll pay off in the end!!'

I know it may not mean much to some but it means the world to me! Who wouldn't serve a God like that!! So I'm not compromising!! I also want to encourage others not to compromise either. I promise you if you do what's right even if it hurts now it'll pay off later. Sometimes we hold on to relationships becuz it hurts to let go but when you do I promise you God is faithful!!

Trust him its worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment