Monday, November 07, 2011

What I am putting into my brain.....

Hi everyone. I just wanted to drop in and let you all know I had a great weekend. It was busy and tiring but it was great.

Today I want to share with you the books that I'm reading.

Book: Made to Crave: Fulfilling Your Deepest Desires with God, Not Food
Author: Lysa TerKeurst
Comments: So far it's great motivation. There is a work book and DVD for participants.

Book: Bible Memory Plan: 52 Verses You Should --and CAN--Know
Author: Pamela L. McQuade
Comments: Great book to work through and gives you tips on memorization and quality verses.

Book: The Pursuit of God
Author: A. W. Tozer
Comments: Great book. Beautifully poetic.

Book: The Weapon of Prayer - Enhanced Version
Author: E. M. Bounds
Comments: Great so far keeps you reminded of the importance of prayer.

Book: The Total Money Makeover: A proven Plan for Financial Fitness
Author: Dave Ramsey
Comments: Love the Radio show. Gonna read the book and do the plan.


Hopefully you all will get a chance to check these out and enjoy.

Thanks,

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment