Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Oh Give Thanks!!

Hello beautiful people!! It is time to give thanks!

The wonderful thing about remembering what you have been blessed with is it removes the complaining spirit and moves the focus off of what you don’t have. We all have had a time in our lives where we didn’t have the things that we now haves. When I say things I’m not just talking about the tangible but the intangible as well.

I believe that we should make the effort to be thankful all the time but this time of year is a reminder of all people that it’s good to be thankful. It’s good to help those that are in need and its good to know that there is always someone worst off than you are.

So I’m going to share some things that I’m grateful and thankful for. Remember that this is not all inclusive and its not a prioritized list.

Live
Health (Good)
Shelter
Food
Clothing
Employment
Sanity (that’s relative lol)
Growth
Self worth
Integrity
Love
Family
Friends
God
Jesus
Holy Spirit
Salvation
Forgiveness
Repentance
Prayer
K-Love Radio
Leslie Sansone (she makes those bad workout days better)
Work ethic
Positive Attitude
My Smile
My Shape
My Voice
My love for singing
My love for Praise and for Worship
My Love for learning
My Big Mouth
Being an Overcomer
A Will to do Better.

Feel free to add something you are thankful for to the comments.
Have a safe, happy and blessed Holiday Beautifuls.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. I am thankful for your cyber friendship and thankful for God saving and blessing me!!! Den

    ReplyDelete