Thursday, November 10, 2011

Hey, Hey, Hey

Hey Y’all,

Ok here’s what’s going on with me.

Hair:
Monday Night I started installing Yarn braids. So each night I’ve been braiding. So Tuesday and Wednesday I wore hats to work with a bang. Thursday I had enough braids to pull into a ponytail over the center that wasn’t braided yet.




Tuesday's Hat








Wednesday's Hat








Thursday's partially braided ponytail.




I received my gift from the giveaway  for the KinkyNappyHappy Protective Style Challenge which was a Satin Scarf.  I will do a review video on that later.

I also received my prize from Curly Nikki’s Forum Giveaway. I received some Pantene Shampoo and Jane Carter’s Solution Curl Defining Cream.

Weight loss:
BeautifulBrwnbabyDol is hosting a 2 month Weight Loss Challenge on her website, YT and FB page. I have decided to participate.

I will post my goals and plan to come out better than when I began.

I ‘m also thinking about trying my hand at juicing that will be very interesting.


Finances:
I’m still reading the book I have bough but I haven’t any action plan together yet.

YouTube:
I’m celebrating my 3rd year of wearing natural hair so I’m working on some beautiful things for my subscribers.

Spiritual:
I’m still working on my memory verses. I have slowed down the pace though. I went from learning a verse a week to one every two weeks but progress is progress. I’m also working on being more thankful and giving God all the glory, honor and credit for everything that has taken place in my life.




This is a picture of the sky as i was leaving work yesterday. Looks like a storm in them there clouds!


Talk to you later.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment