Sunday, November 07, 2010

I Need To Get This Off Of My Chest

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! Get to know people before u sleep with them because if you have children together your lives are intermingled FOREVER!!

So much to say but don't want to hurt peoples feelings.

It's just sad when we settle for something for the moment and it affects and possibly ruins some better things that were/are in our future. You know those moments when you are tired of ur singleness. Or your relationship changes and you have to make a decision.

Really take a good hard look at it.

Do I want to be attached to this person or their family for the rest of my life? Will I be ashamed to introduce them around? Am I gettin some benefit from this relationship? Sometimes we are so into not wanting to seem judgmental or uppity and build relationships with people that are not on our level. Then when you realize it your heart is all in it. So then getting out is harder and more difficult.

Also I want everyone to know that just because sexual urges are strong you (mentally) are stronger. God gave us dominion over this world. A lot of time we give in because we are tired of the struggle or feel like its not worth it but it is.

Pregnancy outside of marriage is serious but we have made it such a lite subject. If you are not committed enough or sure of your relationship enough to get married why have sex and risk being attached through a birth of a child or sexually transmitted disease.  Condoms (male or female) are not a hundred percent. That's how people use them and still get pregnant and contract a disease. Also if you are in a relationship with a person and don't trust them, you check the phone and follow behind them like the police or a parent why, WHY would you trust them with your body.

Irresponsible people are irresponsible in almost every area of their lives. They don't go to the doctor and definitely don't know their hiv/aids status, or how to start to want to be a responsible parent. Do you really want them experimenting on their child.

Maybe, just maybe, I'm thinking too much but I love Roscheeta too much. I plan to protect myself and future children from the consequences of my foolish decisions. I think I'm done but people really need to know that we are not dogs. We don't have to run around in heat and behave like uncontrolled animals. God gave man a mind an a cognitive thought process!! I think I'm done be blessed.

There is more to come on this I feel it brewing in my spirit.....

1 comment:

  1. Hey i did not know you had a blog, I just read this and wow its the truth.

    ReplyDelete