Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yarn Braids Part One

I started braiding my hair at 9:20am I worked until 10:50am. I have completed 3 rows on the left front and 1 row on the right front. My strategy is to twist the front then do the back top to bottom (If that makes sense).

I prepped my hair last night with Kimmaytube leave in and aloe gel. This morning I put on Sweet Nature by Eddie Wisdom Moisturizer and used Long Aid curl activator gel to twist.

I am using my homemade moisturizer spray to moisten the yarn. As I finish a section I spray the moisturizer on my scalp and the part of the braid that has my hair include then put oil on it (mixture of castor, grapeseed and olive oils).



I will update a lil later!!!

PS. Just like when I do my twists I started this side larger than I did on the right side but anyways I'm gonna go with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment