Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful For A Lot, Including My Pandora Stations

Hello all!! I hope this finds you well on this Holiday week. This week we are giving thanks for what we have and where we are, even if it's not what we wished or what we planned to be, because we all know that things could always be worse.

I'm thankful my life, health, transportation, employment, salvation, family, food, clothing and shelter,  friends and good music, especially gospel music. This isn't an all inclusive list but it's a great start.

Today I'm gonna share with you the stations I have created on my Pandora Radio. Pandora allows you to search a genre, artist or song to create a station. The station then plays songs that have similar notes cadences and categories it will not just be music from that individual artist if you chose an artist based station. It allows you to 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down' a song. This will help you narrow down what you will hear on this station.

Note that this list is not exclusively Gospel Music, I just wanted to give you an inside look and what I like to listen to. I will put an (*) next to the Gospel Stations that way if you are looking for those artists it'll be easier to pick them out. ;-)

Anita Baker Radio
Anthony Hamilton Radio
Canton Jones Radio*
Chris Tomlin Radio*
Earnest Pugh Radio*
Etta James Radio
Father I worship You (live) Radio*
Fred Hammond and Radical for Christ Radio*
J. Moss Radio*
Jill Scott Radio
John P. Kee Radio*
Jonathan Butler Radio*
Karen Clark-Sheard Radio*
Lecrae Radio Radio*
Martha Munizzi Radio*
Richard Smallwood Radio*
Robin Thicke Radio
Sam Cooke Radio
William McDowell Radio*

If you have Pandora please feel free to share your favorite stations below.

Be blessed and be a blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Etta James Radio
    Sam Cooke Radio
    Muddy Waters Radio
    Saul Williams
    Luther Vandross Radio
    Al Green Radio
    Otis Redding Radio
    Seal Radio
    George Benson Radio
    Those are just a few of mine. I could go on forever if I keep typing. ;)

    ReplyDelete