Thursday, November 11, 2010

Listen Up Giovanni Lovers

I tried an online store that is new to me, Vitacost.com. Their Giovanni Products were about 45% off.

I came across this site when I was searching on the Swagbucks.com. Anyone using Giovanni know that the average price range in $7.99 - $9.99 for 8.5 ounces. So I decided to give it a try.

I ordered the following:

Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Shampoo - $4.33
Giovanni 50:50 Conditioner - $4.43
Giovanni Direct Leave in Condition - 2 bottles @ $4.43 = $8.86
Jarrow Formulas Organic Coconut Oil 16 oz - 2 jars  @ $4.36 = $8.72

Order was $26.34 shipping and handling was $4.99 for a grand total of $31.33.
This order was placed on November 4th a lil before midnight. It shipped November 5th in the evening. The package originated from Las Vegas and arrived in Michigan this afternoon via UPS.

My sister opened the box for me because I was curious as to what condition it would arrive in. Each Giovanni bottle was wrapped in plastic then the bottles were put in ziploc bags. The jars of coconut oil was placed on it's lid (which is plastic) they were wrapped and bagged as well and air pillows were strategically placed throughout the box.

If you want check them out. Please note not all items sell that low but $4.99 flat rate shipping is a great deal with the 45% off.

I will definitely be ordering from them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment