Thursday, August 02, 2012

Workout 8-1-12 ----303.5

From Evernote:

Workout 8-1-12

I went to the gym for the first time in about 6 months. I'm determined to change my family tree. I am going to get healthy and eat healthy. I'm doing pretty good for breakfast nd lunch but dinner just falls off. I need to make a plan for when I'm going to have a long day.


Smooches


Breakfast

Yoplait smoothie with spinach

Oatmeal cinnamon n brown sugar


Lunch

While wheat rotini with spaghetti sauce and ground lean turkey


Dinner

Jr bacon cheese burger

Small fries

Water


Late night

Banana pudding ( with wafers cool whip n sweetened condensed milk)



20 min rec bike

Chest press 10# 2 sets of 15

Leg extension 30# 2 sets 20

Pull down 20# 2 sets 20

Row/rear deltoid 20# 2 sets 20

Back extension 50# 35 reps

Bike 5 min




1 comment:

  1. Lovely blog!
    I followed on GFC, follow back ?
    :)
    http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete