Tuesday, August 07, 2012

08-07-2012 life updates

Sunday I did a short workout on the Xbox. According to my body media I didn't burn a lot of calories but I got a lot of steps.
Sunday was great calorie wise.

Monday
I went for a 25 minute walk with a coworker and went to the gym.

Recumbent bike 22 min 3 miles 96 cals burned

Tricep press 20# 3 sets 20
Biceps curl 20# 2/15
Shoulder Press 10# 2/15
Row/rear deltoid 20# 2 sets 20
Leg extension 30# 2 sets 20
Pull down 20# 2 sets 20
Back extension 50# 35 reps


It wasn't a killer workout but the strength training was on point because as I sat at work today (Tuesday) doms (delayed onset muscle soreness) sat in. I take that as a sign that I'm on the right track.

The plan was to do water aerobics today but I cancelled that. I have to remember that I'm just starting and my muscles need to recover.

Food yesterday and today was good. Under calorie goal.

Have a good night

Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment