Thursday, December 08, 2011

Song of the Day - 12-08-11 "Cover Me"

Good morning people of God! I hope all is well. This post will be short and sweet.

On of my favorite songs this year is "Cover Me" by 21:03 featuring Fred Hammond.  I was watching the "Blessed & Cursed" movie by Deitrick Haddon and it was one of the songs the praise team sang in rehearsal. I have been on this ever since.

This isn't new but I love it because sometimes we need some one to intercede on our behalf. Sometimes we forget that Jesus is interceding for us at all times so we ask our brothers and sister in the body of Christ to pray for us.

As christians our prayers should be for others more than for ourselves. We should esteem our brothers and sisters above ourselves. I'm not saying that we shouldn't pray for ourselves but sometimes we are so wrapped up in our wish prayer list that we are selfish and don't recognize the struggle of others.

So this season give the gift of prayer. It will go farther than material things.

You can go as far as to type it up and frame it and gift it to someone.

Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment