Friday, December 02, 2011

Guess What I'm doing now??

Did you figure it out yet? Huh? Huh? Did ya?

I'm back to crocheting. YAY!!! (party horns and confetti) One of the many things I'm working on this year is finishing what I start. I was feeling down the other day because I just didn't have the money to give gifts during the holiday to my circle of fam and friends. Then a thought came to me that I could crochet some things to give away. Kill two birds with one stone if you will. So I started with taking apart a scarf I started almost 2 years ago, that was black friday evening and I finished it on Saturday morning. So I have to make some finishing touches you know trim the tails and wash it. I will take a pic of that one later.

Now I'm on a project for my sister. It's a Beret and Scarf set from the Bernat Silk Accessory Crazy book. So I am currently working on the top of the hat.
I'm using Red Heart's Super Saver in Lavendar.

I will keep you guys posted on the progress. Crocheting can reallly be a calming experience.

I also want to learn how to knit.

If any of you are on Ravelry.com please look me up under Sheetaboo930.

Smooches.

No comments:

Post a Comment