Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Somethings I heard on the Radio that I like

Here are some things I heard on XM Radio. Some are old some not so old but I enjoyed them and I thought you would too.


Micah Stampley - The Corinthians

Renee Spearman - The Lord is Good

The Brown Sisters - Awesome God

Joe Pace - We Come to Praise Him

Brian Courtney - all is need is a touch form you

Earnest Pugh - Rain on Us

Douglas Miller - Joy Unspeakable

Bishop David G. Evans - This Joy

Kim Rutherford - Last Say So

Heart of God - Vessel

Youthful Praise - Jesus Reigns

James Fortune - I will Trust You

Nevel Sisters - Beautiful

Warren Caldwell - In Awe of You

Arkansas Mass - I lift my hands

Mississippi Mass -I thank you Lord

Alisa Cameron - Seasons





look'em up take a listen and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I love James Fortune. I'm going to save that list and listen to those tunes :)

    ReplyDelete