Tuesday, December 01, 2009

No Weapon - Fred Hammond

Just a word of encouragement.

One of the reasons I love music is that know matter how old a song may be if it is a great song you will continue to love it over time. One of the things I love about gospel music is that the love is still there but the spirit in the song will speak to current situations. That is amazing an old song speaking to new issues.

I was driving to work this morning and heard a song on XM Radio that I hadn't heard in a while. No Weapon by Fred Hammond and Radical For Christ.

No weapon formed against me shall prosper. No it won't work. God will do what He said He would do. He's not a man that He should lie He will come through. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. It won't work.


It touched me in a great way on this morning.
Hopefully it touches you as well.

Smooches

Love, Prayers and blessings,

Roscheeta.

No comments:

Post a Comment