Wednesday, December 23, 2009

All Day - Ignite My Fire, Pure and Holy Passion by William Murphy III

Ok let’s go back a few years to ‘All Day’ by William Murphy III.

I forgot how much I liked this CD. I put some songs on my phone and it all came back to my remembrance.

I love ‘Pure and Holy Passion’ and ‘Ignite My Fire’

Here are some of the lyrics.

Give me one pure and holy passion. Give me one magnificent obsession. Give me one glorious ambition for my life, to know and follow hard after you.
To know and follow hard after you, to grow as your disciple in your truth, this world is empty pale and poor compared to knowing you my Lord. Lead me on and I will run after you.



Ignite my fire Lord. I want to burn for You. Consume me O Lord, as I cry out for You.
Oh Lord. Destroy everything that’s not like You. Oh Lord, I give my all. I give my all To you.


Happy Holidays be safe and remember that Jesus is the reason for this season.

Roscheeta.

No comments:

Post a Comment