Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Can't Stop Loving "Love Unstoppable" - Lost in You Again

Ok I’m still in love with “Love Unstoppable”

This is Vintage Fred…He draws you in with wonderful music then in the middle of the CD you are in tears because the lyrics are what you are living. Isn’t this the reason we fell in love with Commissioned from the beginning to new members to the reunion album. Commissioned is one of the few groups that sang about life about being saved and dependent upon God’s grace. They sang about experience the unconditional love of God and receiving it to give to someone else.
Fred Hammond has continued in this vein. Not to discount the other Solo projects of the members of Commissioned but today we are going to focus on the one and Only FRED HAMMOND.

Let’s talk about Track 5 “Lost in You Again” 4:34 (length of track)

Lead guitar is banging (sounds like Christian Rock)….then Fred sings
Seems like I spent this whole life of mine
Searching and searching
trying to
find
A life filled with love that You already gave
Because
of my searching
pulled me away
Found all the heartache, found all the
pain
Found all the
drama, found all the shame

But my search
will not end
Til I find
myself lost in You again

Lost in You
again, Lost in You again
My
search will not end till I find
myself

You said seek and I’ll find,
Ask and it’s mine
Knock
and the door will be opened Lord

Lost in
You again, Lost in You
again
My search will not end till I find
myself

Lost in You,
Lost in You

Adlib: To be lost in
You again Jesus, Is my
greatest desire
In Your arms I can find love I need
Jesus
At your feet
there is mercy
Coming back to You, God I worship
You
It’s all about
You, It’s all about You
The cares of life swept me
away
It’s all about
You, It’s all about You
Lost in You Jesus, Lost in You
Jesus
Its all
about You, Stress of life swept me away
It’s all about You
Jesus
Lost
in You again



These are some of the best lyrics of all time…probably for me mostly because this has been my life for the last 2 years. How is that a beautiful, talented and anointed woman of God end up searching for what she already has? Well first comes the little foxes that say you are doing too much and it doesn’t talk all that to be saved or why aren’t you married? Or why you don’t have kids? Or you would be so far ahead if you would only…?

But I can’t blame them (I should not have taken my focus off my first love) only thank God that even these experiences will work out for my good because I love the Lord and I’m called according to His purpose and not my own. (see Romans 8:28)

If you don’t have this album yet, pick it up. You will not regret it.



Prayer, love and blessings,

Roscheeta.

No comments:

Post a Comment