Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Listening to the Radio this Morning

Hey I was listening to the radio this morning and there were two songs that I really,really, really, really love.

One is "Heaven is Listening" (may not be the exact title I didn't call the station to get it) by Deitrick Haddon off of his new album "7 Days". I have waited patiently for something from him. I have always loved his work. From Voices of Unity to his solo projects and production work on his wife's Damita's album.

The other song is "I need a Healing" (may not be the exact title) from Kelly Price. I was sort of skeptical as most gospel music lovers are when a secular artists releases a gospel album. But I was thoroughly pleased with this song.

If anyone has either of these CDs or heard other tracks feel free to post your comment.

Blessed to be a Blessing.

Love,

Ro.

1 comment:

  1. I liked Kelly Price's song the first time I heard it. I came across a website, rhapsody.com, and I was able to listen to the entire album. One of my favorite songs was "Get up and Praise".

    Coko from SWV also has a gospel album, but I haven't heard it yet.

    Check out the website; I'll be waiting for your feedback on the albums.

    Dedra

    ReplyDelete