Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Holidays

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

This is the time of year when we are celebrating family. And with the spirit of Thanksgiving we are preparing to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. Contrary to popular belief celebrating Jesus does not mean that we can't give to others but we must continue giving as we continue to place Christ first.

We all know that it is by His grace that we are able to feast, purchase and give gifts, have the health and strength to accomplish what we set out to accomplish.

So in this season continue in prayer for the less fortunate, the depressed, the lonely, the mentally ill, and all people of God. Also send a special prayer for our leaders both spiritual then natural.

I love you all.

For if I should desire to glory, I shall not be foolish; for I shall speak the truth: but I forbear, lest any man should account of me above that which he seeth me to be, or heareth from me. And by reason of the exceeding greatness of the revelations, that I should not be exalted overmuch, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to buffet me, that I should not be exalted overmuch. Concerning this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he hath said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my power is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my weaknesses, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Wherefore I take pleasure in weaknesses, in injuries, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong. (2 Cor 12:6-10)

Love,

Ro.

No comments:

Post a Comment